- General provisions
1.2. Personal data shall be processed in observance of the General Data Protection Regulation No 2016/679 (hereinafter – Regulation) of the European Union, the Law of the Republic of Lithuania on Legal Protection of Personal Data and other legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
1.3. Personal data shall be processed in observance of the data processing principles specified in the Regulation.
- Purposes of processing and use of personal data
2.1. The appropriate identification of the users’ email is necessary for proper app functioning: the ability to save the recipes you like, get info to your email or mobile phone about what’s new in the app, or a new stage of weaning in babies’ diet.
2.2. Child registration. Determining appropriately the data subject’s name, age, gender is necessary in the context of ensuring the full functionality of the app: receive notifications of new stages of a child weaning.
2.3. Fulfilment of legal obligations. Personal data are also processed in order to implement legal obligations established in the Regulation and laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
- Personal data being processed
- Name of the child
- Child’s date of birth
- Child’s photo (not necessary)
- Email address of the app user
- Implementation of data subjects’ rights
4.1. A data subject shall have all rights established in the Regulation:
- the right to know (be informed) about processing of his personal data;
- the right to access his personal data being processed;
- the right to have his personal data rectified;
- the right to obtain the erasure of his personal data;
- the right to restrict the processing of his personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of his personal data;
- the right to personal data portability.
4.2. In order to implement his rights, the data subject shall submit a request.
4.3. The request shall be signed and shall include the data subject’s forename, surname, the information about the right the data subject wishes to implement and the extent of such right, as well as the information about the manner in which the data subject wishes to receive the response.
4.4. Where the data subject does not indicate the manner of receiving the response, the information to him shall be provided in the manner selected by Happy Tummy.
4.5. Happy Tummy shall have the right to request the data subject to clarify the submitted request where it has to process large amounts of information related with the data subject and has no possibility to provide all such information.
4.6. Happy Tummy shall have the right to refuse providing the data subject with the requested information or carrying out the actions where:
- the data subject’s request is unfounded or of an excessive character;
- the information requested is already available to the data subject;
- provision of the information requested by the data subject proves to be impossible or would involve disproportionate effort, working time and financial costs;
- personal data must be stored according to requirements of legal acts;
- where this would result in the infringement of other persons’ rights and legitimate interests.
4.7. Happy Tummy shall examine the data subject’s request within 30 (thirty) calendar days and shall inform about the actions carried out or refused to be carried out:
- the data subject;
- data recipients related to the request, where they have been provided with the data subject’s personal data. The data recipients shall not be informed where this would involve disproportionate costs or would be inexpedient.
- Personal data storage time limits
5.1. Personal data of data subjects shall be stored for:
- not more than 5 (five) years after the year in which the account was deleted;
- where data storage is regulated by imperative provisions of legal acts – for the period fixed by legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
5.2. Upon expiry of the data storage time limit, the data shall be deleted. Where the data are deleted on this ground, the data subject shall not be additionally informed.
6. Final provisions